söndag, maj 21, 2006

"Kärleken Förde Oss Samman" with Ulf Lundell

It was a very nice wedding, they looked very cute (and the bride’s dress was the most beautiful wedding dress I’ve ever seen…and I’ve been to A LOT of weddings) and we had lots of fun at the party.

One question though…
Why does EVERYONE choose to play/sing Ulf Lundell in church nowadays?
When did he win the "wedding songs everyone choose"-battle?
And what happened to "Älska Mig" and "Det Vackraste"?
You know, Ainbusk Singers and Cecilia W don’t have any other hits…so if people stop playing their songs at weddings the might die of starvation!
Do you want that on your conscience hetero-folks??

I wonder what I would play at my wedding if I had one?
"Tragedy" with Steps maybe…and the whole church could do the moves like in the video? Maybe not.
I have to think about this and get back to you!

Keep readin’.
Tomorrow’s a new day and a new song.

Song of Today: "Kärleken Förde Oss Samman" with Ulf Lundell

Inga kommentarer: