onsdag, maj 03, 2006

"Bad Attitude" with Deep Purple

Okay. I’m officially sick again.
Well…again and again – last time where last October (remember the throat infection of ’05?) – but before that I had had ONE sick day in seven years in my career…and now I’m at it again for the second time in a year. Throat problems again.
Calling the magic number to my work’s "official sick-line", hanging around the flat all day doing nothing, feeling all by my self…
I know the drill by now.
And I DO realize I have a more serious problem than the actual infection – my attitude.
I constantly thinking "Am I worse?", "Have my fever raised?", "Aren’t my throat hurting just a bit more now than an hour ago?", when I should be thinking in the total opposite direction…
"Don’t I feel a little bit better now?", "Haven’t it turned out to be a little more easy to swallow?"
THAT’S how I should be thinking…
…but damn that’s hard. Especially since it’s also untrue at the moment. I’m getting bloody worse by the minute. And my Gothenburg weekend just gets closer and closer, and my deadline at work does the same.

OK. Get my point?

Keep readin’.
Tomorrow’s a new day and a new song.

Song of Today: "Bad Attitude" with Deep Purple

Inga kommentarer: