lördag, maj 20, 2006

"Never Let You Go" with Dima Bilan

Well, what can I say?
I LOVED Lordi. I’m happy for Sweden’s top5 placement - and for the first time for "I-don’t-know-how-long" I actually liked (and in a way predicted) the top5 songs.
Many of them (as the Finish winner) have already been the song of today, and I leave this year’s ESC-week here at my blog with the Russian entry which turned out to take home the silver medal...and whose singer look like this.
…but today it is all Lordi!!
HARD! ROCK! HALLELUJAH!!!!

Keep readin’.
Tomorrow’s a new day and a new song.

Song of Today: "Never Let You Go" with Dima Bilan

3 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Lordi are a Complete GWAR Ripoff!

Oswald sa...

Well...everything in Eurovision are ripoffs. Who cares as long as the music is good who they copy?

Anonym sa...

DIMA BILAn<33 wow, he's so Perfekt<3 He's so beatiful and cute<3 and he's voise.. Really WoW! + that he have these wonderful songs to.. <3 :) Ty doljna ryadom byt<3