måndag, maj 08, 2006

"Faith" with George Michael

Today I – well, not me in person…A.S…but to me and the gang – bought ticket to the upcoming George Michael concert this autumn in Gothenburg.
I’ve never seen George live (he’s not been touring for ages…1991 I think) and it is some sort of Greatest-Hits-Wham!-Inclusive-tour, so I guess it will be great. I also have had some sort of George Michael revival since I saw the excellent documentary about him on Göteborg Film Festival.
I hope he sobers up and quit the drugs – even if I guess we’ve sponsored quite a few joints today with about 550SEK per ticket.
Thank god it is not a Whitney Houston concert…to support her drug use nowadays I guess I’ve had had to sell all my clothes and still had to be seated in the back!
But now it’s George and I really hope and think it is gonna be a great experience.
At least you got to have…

Keep readin’.
Tomorrow’s a new day and a new song.

Song of Today: "Faith" with George Michael

Inga kommentarer: