torsdag, november 24, 2005

"Biology" with Girls Aloud

It’s Thursday.
It’s raining like hell.
And it’s time to Flip or Flop the latest single from Girls Aloud.


D-man: Flip
This is a smash hit stompin' away to a rhythmic beat the same way a helluva lot of disco-outfitted elephants would stomp locked up in a Saturday Night Fever disco national park. These are not animated elephants, mind you. These are the raw freakin' fully alive and pooping elephants we are happy to watch on TV but wouldn't wanna get to know any better than that, if you know what I'm sayin', dude. Dude! Sufin' elephants next time, perhaps?

E-man: Flip

Man, I'm too tired. I'll have to keep this short and sweet. Flip. Why? Because I like it. That's all you need to know, goddammit! If it's good enough for me, it should be good enough for you, you spoiled brat!

K-man: Flip

Three singles for the price of one. This might be the most diverting song since Queens "Bohemian Rhapsody", and a song that had been impossible to release if you where a single from a new artist/group instead of a bestselling docusoap-girlyband's second single from their third album. But now it's Girls Aloud, it's a cool video (acknowledging the fact that it's three-songs-in-one)...and even if it's not at all as good as their previous singles...there’s something in it I can't deny that I like. So...since it's just a month to X-mas and I really need a lot of presents I'm gonna be nice. Flip-a-do-do!

Well, well, well.
The girls are flipping like a horny seal on weeds.
Sweeet.

Keep readin’
Tomorrow’s a new day and a new song.

Song of Today: "Biology" with Girls Aloud

Inga kommentarer: