lördag, november 26, 2005

"Shame Shame Shame" with Izabella Scorupco

My god.
I feel awful.
Today I suddenly remembered that I had forgotten my best friend’s birthday!
That’s a really, really ugly thing to do…and you can never get it undone.
I don’t think Ante is dying for this…but I do.
I’m not a person who forgets people’s birthdays!!

Am I??
When did I become such a person??
Am I too egoistic? Too overwhelmed by work right now? Too stuck in the gay world (forgetting my previous, hetero one)?
I don’t know…
But I know I always dislike when people forget mine, and I take pride in remembering people’s birthdays even if we haven’t met or talked for a while…
…and then I forget the birthday of one of the most important persons in my life.
That’s really low.
And it really can’t be undone.
Shame on me.
Shame.

Keep readin’
Tomorrow’s a new day and a new song.

Song of Today: "Shame Shame Shame" with Izabella Scorupco

Inga kommentarer: