fredag, november 25, 2005

"You Gonna Want Me" with Tiga

Thank god it’s Friday…and that means chart day!
Madonna keeps her grip of my chart…and even if it’s starting to loosen up just a bit, she’s still at number one, and "Hung Up is still at the top half of the chart for the seventh week in a row.
Newcomers then; Tiga’s "You Gonna Want Me" has been sneakin’ up on me with all it’s air play and in the end I couldn’t resist it anymore - and of course everything that contains Jake Shares from the Scissor Sisters are destined to end up on this chart…
September’s album has grown into one of the most played albums on my iPod, and that reflects on the chart as she now got two songs on it. "It Doesn't Matter" feels like something pet Shop Boys might have forgotten when they visited Östersund, and it oozes of Swedish summer, disco and low-alcohol beer in the bushes.
Girls Aloud’s "Biology" did we desiccated yesterday. Not much more to say. It’s fun for the moment.
I just got my hand on the new album from Bananarama, and it was surprisingly good. It contains everything from soft disco to Bossa Nova (!?), and "Lovebite" is the song which has been stuck in my mind after the first two or three listenings.
At the bottom on the list we have Lene Marlin, with a song that was a tip from a colleague of mine. We had a discussion and he had two solutions for me to choose – both of them illustrated by Lene Marlin songs. I actually choose the other solution, but this was the song I liked the best. I do not now if it is, has, or will be a single – but I do know it is a good tune which makes me feel like I’m in an episode of "Felicity" every time it goes on the iPod…and in my world that’s a good thing!
So, I give you…the chart!


This Week/Last Week/Peak/Weeks on Chart/Artist - Song

01/01/01/03/Madonna - Let It Will Be
02/04/02/03/Madonna - Jump
03
/NE/03/01/Tiga - You Gonna Want Me
04
/03/01/07/Madonna - Hung Up
05/NE/05/01/September - It Doesn't Matter
06/NE/06/01/Girls Aloud - Biology
07/02/01/03/Madonna - Sorry
08/04/02/04/September - Cry for You
09/NE/09/01/Bananarama - Lovebite
10
/NE/10/01/Lene Marlin - Leave My Mind

Keep readin’
Tomorrow’s a new day and a new song.

Song of Today: "You Gonna Want Me" with Tiga

Inga kommentarer: