måndag, november 28, 2005

"Titta Det Snöar" with Povel Ramel

Today was the day when I once again had to give up a massage due to I started to feel sick.

Today was the day when I found out that the tickets I bought for 420 SEK a piece to see Melodifestivalen will give me the following songs and artists in March:
"Don´t try to stop me" – Laila Adéle
"Invincible" – Carola
"Jag tar det jag vill ha" – Sandra Dahlberg
"Like fire tonight" – Günther & The Sunshine Girls
"Silverland" – Roger Pontare
"Under your spell" – Evan
"Älskar du livet" – Björn Kjellman


Today was the day I returned to the gym after a long absence due to that bloody cold

Today where the day when the first snow fell, and the whole world – at least for some hours - went a little bit brighter and a little bit more beautiful.

Keep readin’
Tomorrow’s a new day and a new song.

Song of Today: "Titta Det Snöar" with Povel Ramel

Inga kommentarer: