lördag, november 19, 2005

"All That She Wants" with Ace of Base

It’s about 2 a.m. and I’ve just seen the new Harry Potter-movie. Quite nice, but since they cut about half of the things in the book, I guess you’ve had to read it before (as I have), because otherwise you might have missed a lot.
I'll give it a 6 or 7 out of 10.
Anyhow; now I’m home at last after a very long, hang-over day (we played virtual bowling yesterday at Hard Rock Café) and want to sleep…
…and then my neighbours upstairs have decided that tonight was a goodnight for partying and playing "All That She Wants" with Ace of Base at a very loud volume.
My god - these guys really must have missed the nineties.
I guess it’s an earplug/sleeping-pill night tonight.
Good night!

Keep readin’
Tomorrow’s a new day and a new song.

Song of Today: "All That She Wants" with Ace of Base

Inga kommentarer: