onsdag, november 23, 2005

"Roma" with Cameron Cartio

Yesterday I watched the last episode (of this season) of HBO’s TV-series "Rome". Not surprisingly Caesar was murdered...BUT he didn’t say "Even You My Brutus" as you would expect...
Especially since Brutus really was one of his murderers.
I guess this must be a quote I have misunderstood then.
...or the writer of the TVF-series had it wrong...
But I guess it’s me.
It might be something like the “Play It Again, Sam”-line from "Casablanca", that everybody think is in the movie but which doesn’t exist either.

But it was a good TV-show.
Sex, brutal violence, bitchy women, and dirty men wearing amour.
If you’d added some dildodrinks it would have been a lot like GayStraight2Hell.

Keep readin’
Tomorrow’s a new day and a new song.

Song of Today: "Roma" with Cameron Cartio

Inga kommentarer: