söndag, november 06, 2005

"Stig In och Ta en Cocktail" with Magnus Uggla

I had a fantastic evening yesterday at GS2H – with a lot of dancing, drinking, and tasting the dildo-drink: "Cock-o-Lada" - mostly due to my fab partners in crime; FF, H-babe, and J-man.
Hmmmm. I guess this picture of us having the "Cock-o-Lada" looks rather disgusting and strange for an untrained eye...but I can tell you as a defense that it didn't taste good at all. Wait...maybe that's not a defence at all...eh.

Anyway; Love you guys!
Let’s do it again in December.

Today my life feels harder though…
I’m so tired I can hardly stand up.
But the brunch went nice, so I guess I’ve deserved my right to just lay on the sofa watching TV.

Keep readin’
Tomorrow’s a new day and a new song.

Song of Today: "Stig In och Ta en Cocktail" with Magnus Uggla

Inga kommentarer: