söndag, november 20, 2005

"Santa Claus Is Coming to Town" with The Crystals

Yesterday I took a trip into town to buy a present for my friend Arne who had a (very fun…and the reason for why have yet another hang-over today) birthday-party later in the evening.
The chock was huge.
The Christmas-rush is already here! And people haven’t got their November salary yet…
Strange.
People everywhere. Loads of them. It wasn’t even possible to go in to Nordstan or on Kungsgatan.
My god. The upcoming weeks are gonna be hell!!
…and I haven’t bought one Christmas-present yet…
Gah!
But this week I will put up my Christmas-tree. That might at least give me some Christmas-spirit and inspiration.
At least I hope so, because right now I feel tired of Christmas already…

Keep readin’
Tomorrow’s a new day and a new song.

Song of Today:
"Santa Claus Is Coming to Town" with The Crystals

Inga kommentarer: