onsdag, november 02, 2005

"B What U Wanna B" with Darin

This is the day when I finally got to hear Madonna’s new album "Confession of a Dance Floor"…
*pure happiness*
…I’ll get back to that some other day.
I guess I have to digest it a bit first.
But it’s clearly a good first impression.

Today is also the day when someone outed the Swedish pop/girl/teen-idol Darin in a blogg. (I got the tip from the fabulous blog of Johan Hilton – a must-read every day!) Rumours say that he has snogged his 30 year old male manager at the TV-house.
…and I surprised my self by thinking: "How could he?"
Not snog a guy.
Almost everybody knew that he would/wanted to do that.
I guess it was one of these George Michael, Ricky Martin, Peter Jöback cases.
No I was upset that this teenaged guy kissed a so much older guy.

…and then I realised that I will be 33 in about four months and got an anxiety attack…

Keep readin’
Tomorrow’s a new day and a new song.

Song of Today: "B What U Wanna B" with Darin

Inga kommentarer: