torsdag, januari 19, 2006

"Silent Shout" with The Knife

Back in Gothenburg for one week…and it’s Thursday. Everyone who has been reading this blog knows what that means: Flip/Flop time! Up for grabs this week is the new single from the Swedish siblings in The Knife, called "Silent Shout".

D-man: Flip
They're back and I love the sound. Such a beat! But hey... wait... now they pretend to sing. And now as they don't, I'm happy again. Stomp! Stomp! Stomp! What's this then...No! They're "singing" again... stop messing with my ears. I like it more when they shut up and just play their instruments. However, this is a serious smash hit for any trance-inspired-london-wanna-be dancefloor.

(a new)E-man: Flip
Strangely irritating but remarkably clever. Intellectual disco music for the C64 generation which are used to SID chip blip-and-blop extravaganzas. You must like it! I'm not sure about the massive bass in flipflopmaster's subwoofer though...


K-man: Flip
This sounds so….different….or something….at least for the music I’ve listened to for a while now. But I like it. I can’t stop listening to it. And it makes me feel like walking into the Cyberdog store in Camden, London. And that’s really on of the highest grades you can get in my world.


I guess you noticed we have a stand in for our regular E-man (actually another E-man) since it all turned green as a summer meadow this time. The Knife has a solid Flip in their hands!

Keep readin’.
Tomorrow’s a new day and a new song.

Song of Today: "Silent Shout" with The Knife

Inga kommentarer: