tisdag, januari 10, 2006

"I Know a Girl" from Chicago, the Musical

This evening I met M-babe (I really don’t know why, but I prefer to not use my friends real names in this blog...maybe since it’s not their fault that their friend keeps putting his and theirs lives on the internet…and since the D-man, E-man, H-babe (and so on) concept were invented by the guys in my old workplace in Gothenburg for our Flip&Flop-sessions, I stick with that as a sort of tribute…or something less pretentious...maybe I'll stick with just "M") for a beer, some catch-up gossiping and some Indian food at a strange restaurant in the middle of Stockholm.
It felt great to have someone you know that well around, and maybe for the first time I felt that this year in Stockholm can (if I just get the apartment I want – more about that when I know for sure – and get back in cyperspace – and not have to do all my blogging at /Eleven or at colleagues’ computers when the go to the toilet - turn out to be really great.

Keep readin’.
Tomorrow’s a new day and a new song.

Song of Today: "I Know a Girl" from Chicago, the Musical

Inga kommentarer: