söndag, januari 15, 2006

"Big Gay Heart" with Lemonheads

Right now I’m working on a new presentation for my personal site at QX’s community Qruiser.
It’s quite hard to write something not to long, not to short, not too goofy, but still not to serious. No lies – but still not telling all the (boring) truth. In short: To present you in a selling way to attract just the right people…
One thing you also would like to avoid is to come out TOO gay in your presentation…but to avoid that I guess you have to make sure that you not are too gay. Yes; I am working with technical stuff as an engineer, and yes, I went out for some beers (not Cosmos) yesterday at a bar with my two best friends…but in spite of that…how do I know?
Because of this I started to think of (and will hereby list) the five gayest things I’ve done this week:

5. Surfed into Qruiser while connected to the internet at 7Eleven.
4. Went to see "Jarhead" despite of lackluster reviews, since I knew Jake Gyllenhaal would be naked in it.
3. Bought the latest issue of "Attitude" and a little pink plastic case with green dots for my Stockholm traveling card.
2. Made a playlist in my iPod called "Kylie&Madge" consisting only of songs from Kylie Minouge and Madonna.
1. Started to cry in public (in a full seated train cabin) while watching a very sad episode of "Grey’s Anatomy".

Well, what do you say? Too gay?
If my readers hadn’t been all imaginary you could have told me in the talk-back…
Otherwise I guess I will have to be my own judge and jury.

Keep readin’.
Tomorrow’s a new day and a new song.

Song of Today: "Big Gay Heart" with Lemonheads

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

all that is missing is the tea-pot-pose! :)

Oswald sa...

My god...
Is it THAT bad??
Really?