fredag, januari 06, 2006

"Check On It" with Beyonce Feat. Slim Thug

I guess my chart is on hold for a while…
It’s too much going on right now…and I guess being without internet connection for a while will prevent the list for being as fresh as I want it anyway… It will return. Maybe not as regularly though.

Today in short notes:
* Had Ante&Elsa here. Intense as ever, but that girl is truly the cutest thing I know. My heart melts ever time she communicates with me in any form.
* Ate my first semla.
* Saw the new Beyonce video (from the new Pink panther-movie). Not my kind of bag in music, but I could stand this.
* Had Fredrik over for some (very boring and miss-cooked) food, and he overlooked me preparing the first course for tomorrows dinner.
* Watched some new TV-shows; "French&Saunders Christmas Special" (so-so), "Let’s Dance" (fun for the moment, not unmissable) and "Australia’s Next Top Model" (my god I’m a sucker for this show whatever country it’s from).

Keep readin’
Tomorrow’s a new day and a new song.

Song of Today: "Check On It" with Beyonce Feat. Slim Thug

Inga kommentarer: