torsdag, januari 12, 2006

"Einsam in Truben Tragen" with Birgit Nilsson

Dammit!
No "Brokeback Mountain" at Göteborg Film Festival as promised this year.
DISAPPOINTED!!!
And the problem with finding an apartment for my year in Stockholm isn’t quite solved yet (99%...but with my luck)…
...and then I found out that P - the most friendly & funniest guy here at my new work - is home sick today.
Hmmm. Not a good start of this Thursday.

And by the way; Yesterday it was found out that Birgit Nilsson had died.
I’m not a very big opera-fan…not at all, actually - but I have very interested friends who always have declared Birgit to be one of the world greatest…
…and since death goes so well along with this "bad started day"-theme, I give you the song of to day as a tribute for Birgit.

Keep readin’.
Tomorrow’s a new day and a new song.

Song of Today: "Einsam in Truben Tragen" with Birgit Nilsson

Inga kommentarer: