fredag, januari 27, 2006

"The Wanderer" with Johnny Cash feat. U2

Heeeey!
My music chart is back this week. Felt it was time to reveal what’s being played in my iPod while in Stockholm.
The last chart had U2 feat. Mary J Blige as number one (the only remaining song from that chart by the way…Madonna left my chart after 11 weeks on it with "Hung Up"…but I know she’s lurking in the shadows with one of the biggest hits this spring so just look out) and now another U2 collaboration takes the lead. It’s an old favorite of mine (from U2’s Zooropa album) that have sprung to life again due to my new found Johnny Cash obsession, an obsession that also gives you number 6 and 10 on the chart.
The Texas song have I covered here and the Knife hit here.
Milky and Sunblock are two radio-favorites that have been on the radio for a while now and finally got their way into my iPod, and Ladytron and Black Eyed Peas (yeah, I’m also shocked…I HATE the B.E.P….but this one is irresistible due to its PulpFiction-sample) are this weeks new favorites played all the time on Swedish radio P3.

Here we go:

01/NE/01/01/Johnny Cash feaut. U2 - The Wanderer
02/NE/02/01/
Texas feat. Paul Buchanan - Sleep
03
/NE/03/01/
The Knife - Silent Shout
04
/NE/04/01/Milky - Be My World
05/01/01/02/
Mary J Blige feat. U2 - One
06
/NE/06/01/
Johnny Cash - Hurt
07
/NE/07/01/
Sunblock - I'll Be Ready
08
/NE/08/01/Laydtron – Destroy Everything You Touch
09/NE/09/01/
Black Eyed Peas – Pump It Up
10
/NE/10/01/Johnny Cash - Ring of Fire


Keep readin’
Tomorrow’s a new day and a new song.

Song of Today: "The Wanderer" with Johnny Cash feat. U2

Inga kommentarer: