tisdag, januari 17, 2006

"I Don’t Sleep Well" with Hello Saferide

Wow, when I wrote yesterday’s blog I couldn’t anticipate that the use of the song of today (which I talked briefly about yesterday) would come so quickly...but it did.
I’ve had a terrible night, sleep wise. I really don’t think I have slept at all.
And for no know reason.
It just didn’t work.
Maybe I was upset because USA had "Golden Globes" and we where stuck with "Idrottsgalan 2006" where badly dressed sportsmen (and women) where collecting ugly prizes in-between Beatles covers and horrific celebrity imitations – but I really don’t think so.
It was just "another of these nights" where my brain can’t stop flickering like the scene with all the TV-monitors in the last Matrix-movie (or was it the second? I really hated the sequels) and there’s no way I can even do something in the close area to sleeping.
I guess it’s a symptom of something...
...maybe the next sleepless night I will try to figure out what.

Keep readin’.
Tomorrow’s a new day and a new song.

Song of Today: "I Don’t Sleep Well" with Hello Saferide

Inga kommentarer: