torsdag, januari 05, 2006

"Drunk" with Kylie Minouge

Had a very spontaneous drunkenness today.

It started out as "one fast beer after work" with David and Håkan, turned into four pints of beers at Dubliners with Eeva and David’s girlfriend added, extended itself to two pitchers of beer and to family sized pizzas at Pizza Hut (and now Fredrik joined) before borrowing some clothes from FF and leaving the gang for a new (housewarming) party (with free beer included) at Jenny Adlers.

I will really, really miss having all these people around in Stockholm. Thinking about almost not knowing anybody is terrifying, and I know it will be hard for a start.
But what the hell… A year from now I guess I know if I did right.

Keep readin’
Tomorrow’s a new day and a new song.

Song of Today:
"Drunk" with Kylie Minouge

Inga kommentarer: