torsdag, september 08, 2005

"Tripping" with Robbie Williams

Yesterday we had our first "Flip or Flop" here in our room at work.

The "Flip or Flop" is a little game to find out if we think a new single will be a hit (Flip) or not (Flop), and the first single to be put under the magnifying glass was "Tripping" with Robbie Williams.

David: Flip
“Robbie goes Bobby! I love the chorus, but I dislike the rap-part”

Erik: Flop
“I agree with Ken and Dave that the rap-part sucks, but no worse than the rest… It’s not good Ska. It’s not good Robbie. Baaaaah!”

Ken: Flip
“At first I thought it was awful, but I’m getting used to it…and now I also love the chorus. And the rap-part…well…it feels very Robbie, but a bit out of place in this song. It’s a hit.”

So now you know!
It's a Flip...with a reservation.

Keep readin’
Tomorrow’s a new day and a new song.

Song of Today: "Tripping" with Robbie Williams

Inga kommentarer: