fredag, september 30, 2005

"A Pain That I'm Used To" with Depeche Mode

Today we're actually celebrating X-mas here in The Azylum...but more about that tomorrow I guess.
Today it is time for this week's chart!


My life right now is mostly devoted to the new TV-season, so my music chart is quite static.
Some new Depeche Mode songs have slipped out to the net and they're really good. It looks very promising to have concert tickets for their Scandinavium appearance next year.
Jay-jay has been waiting to enter the charts for several weeks now, and in a slow week he took his chance.
Darin just slipped into number ten in the last minute, after a strong competition with Hello Saferide's latest single. This is an album track from his latest album, and I know everyone will hate this track (pathetic lyrics! children's choir!!) but I really can't help myself liking it...

This Week/Last Week/Peak/Weeks on Chart/
Artist - Song

01/NE/01/01/
Depeche Mode - A Pain That I'm Used To
02
/02/01/04/
Gorillaz feaut. Shaun Ryder - Dare
03
/01/01/02/Danielle - La Poupee (Radio Mix & Extended Mix)
04/03/03/02/
Rachel Stevens - Crazy Boys
05
/NE/05/01/Depeche Mode - Suffer Well
06/06/06/02/Dannii Minogue & The Soul Seekerz - Perfection (Turn Me Upside Down)
07/05/01/04/
Andy Bell - Crazy
08
/NE/08/01/
Jay-Jay Johanson - Mirror Man
09
/04/04/03/
Le Sport - Tell No One About Tonight
10
/NE/10/01/
Darin - B What You Wanna B

New chart next Friday!
Have a nice weekend.

Keep readin’
Tomorrow’s a new day and a new song.

Song of Today: "A Pain That I'm Used To" with Depeche Mode

Inga kommentarer: