fredag, september 16, 2005

"Dare" with Gorillaz feaut. Shaun Ryder

It's that time of the week again...it's Friday!! And everyone knows Friday is Chartday here at the blog:

This Week/Last Week/Peak/Weeks on Chart/Artist – Song

01/03/01/02/Gorillaz feaut. Shaun Ryder - Dare
02/06/02/02/Pussycat Dolls - Don't Cha
03/NE/03/01/Lena Philipsson - Unga Pojkar & Äldre Män
04/01/01/02/Andy Bell - Crazy
05
/NE/05/01/Le Sport - Tell No One About Tonight
06
/02/02/02/Mauro Scocco - Kall Stjärna
07/NE/07/01/Bodies without Organs - Sunshine in the Rain (Italo Mix)
08
/04/04/02/Robbie Williams - Tripping
09/NE/09/01/Sagirei - Rhythm is a Dancer
10/NE/10/01/Cat5 - Sexy


Gorillaz takes the top spot with their best song ever, but the P*Dolls are hanging close.
Lena Ph started the week as a flop, but overcome her obstacles and convinced me right in time.
Le Sport is a radio-favourite that has grown and grown over the weeks, and finally managed to take a spot on my chart.
Bodies without Organs releases their seventh (!!) single for their debut album, and it's one of my favourites from "Prototype". The single has seven remixes, and I have fallen for the Italo Mix.
And for Sagirei - I don't know anything about them, but one of my friends sent me this fabulous cover and I fell in love immediately.
Cat5...well...I guess it's just a song you can't get out off your head once you've heard it...but if that's a good thing...hmmm...I really don't know. I give the girls a tenth spot to start with...and at least they can brag about having kicked out Oasis from a forth week on the chart at the last minute.
Join us next week for a new chart! ;)

Keep readin’
Tomorrow’s a new day and a new song.

Song of Today: "Dare" with Gorillaz feaut. Shaun Ryder

Inga kommentarer: