lördag, september 17, 2005

"Time After Time" with Cyndi Lauper

Today I saw the new movie from Ulf Malmros: "Tjenare Kungen!", about two girls starting a punk band in the 80’s. I try to write a complete review in my Swedish blog later, but for a one sentence review I would say: It was nice but nothing new under the sun (we’ve seen band falling apart on screen before – and the theme of "girls can’t work together in groups" are getting a bit tired), not as funny as I expected, and far from the nostalgia explosion I wanted…
…but that said; a movie that includes hits from Ebba Grön, Alphaville, and last but not least Cyndi Lauper’s "Time After Time" must be taken seriously at some degree…so maybe go and rent it when the DVD comes out!

Keep readin’
Tomorrow’s a new day and a new song.

Song of Today: "Time After Time" with Cyndi Lauper

Inga kommentarer: