fredag, september 23, 2005

"Die Mauer" with Ebba Grön

I know.
It is Friday and this week’s list should be here right now...
...but you have to wait until tomorrow (or read it here since I always publish it in my Swedish blog also) since I will use this space today to congratulate one of my best friends on his birthday.

Congratulations Dane!
I hope you have a lovely birthday in Paris, and that we can meet soon and celebrate it!

It was hard to pick a specific song of the day, since there are many, many that reminds me of Daniel and the things we’ve done together...
...but in the end there was just two:
"Supernatural" with Army of Lovers and then the song I choose.
...a song always reminding me of a certain table in Magaluf...

I adore you, darling!

Keep readin’
Tomorrow’s a new day and a new song.

Song of Today:
"Die Mauer" with Ebba Grön

Inga kommentarer: