tisdag, september 06, 2005

"A Beatles Medley" with GöteborgsMusiken

I’ve just had a very strange lunch experience (and yes, technically it is still my lunch so I’m not blogging during work time) outside my office.
When the weather is fine we usually take our lunch outside and eat it on the pier, and since the sun is shining today I took my broccoli and headed for the elevators.
But when I got out at the little square in front of my office a tent had been risen, chairs where put in front of it, and inside a full brass-band called "GöteborgsMusiken" where playing old and new tunes for a surprised audience of lunchers.
So I suddenly found myself sitting (with the sun shining in my face) on a chair, eating my broccoli, listening to various songs from the Beatles medley that is the song of today via Y.M.C.A to Tjajkovskiji’s Nutcracker suite.
That’s what I call a nice lunch!

Keep readin’
Tomorrow’s a new day and a new song.


Song of Today: "A Beatles Medley" with GöteborgsMusiken

Inga kommentarer: