torsdag, september 22, 2005

"Perfection (Turn Me Upside Down)" with Dannii Minogue & The Soul Seekerz

Well, let’s have another "Flip or Flop" then. It IS Thursday and Thursdays are the real "Flip or Flop"-day in our room here at work, (yesterday was just and extra since Fredrik was visiting, and also because it is fun and – last but not least – it gives me something to blog about.And for the last time now: "Flip or Flop" is a little game to find out if we think a new single will be a hit (Flip) or not (Flop). The second single to be put to test this week is the Radio Edit of "Perfection (Turn Me Upside Down)" with Dannii Minogue & The Soul Seekerz.

D-man: Flip
"I say grooovy. Would make my ass shake and rattle on any dance floor. Has sort of a sweet disco-feeling sound to it. Could have been a bit more upbeat though, but I say flip anyways."

E-man: Flip
"Alright, I'll lay my usual grumpiness aside and flip this. Although not my kind of music, I think it holds it's own for the genre. Nice transitions, and a voice that sounds like Kylie but without the voice coaching. I could dance to this. Provided, as always, that I was really drunk. The only problem I have is that they had to twist the pronunciation of the word "perfect" to fit in. But hey, I can live with that."


K-man: Flip
"Maybe not as good as "Put the Needle on It" or "Who Do You Love Now" and still far away from her sisters hits (even if I think Dannii rather aims to dominate the dance floors rather than the charts) – but still...it is a very nice dance-tune...and the girl is a Minogue for gods sake!! She actually IS Kylie in the video...at least the best look-a-like I've ever seen. Of course I will flip this."

So now you know!
It’s our first complete Flip since the start of this very nice activity.
By the way.
T.G.I.F tomorrow.
I’m so tired.

Keep readin’
Tomorrow’s a new day and a new song.

Song of Today: "Perfection (Turn Me Upside Down)" with Dannii Minogue & The Soul Seekerz

Inga kommentarer: