måndag, september 19, 2005

"If The Milk Turns Sour" with John Murphy & David Hughes

This morning I found milk in my fridge that was noted "Best before September 11th". When I tried to pour it down the sink it came out as water + Keso - not a very good way to start the day (and week).
When I arrived to work I took a Latte from our coffee machine as I always do – but when I started to drink it I almost puked on my computer.
Once again I had been subjected to sour milk. Twice in an hour.
An just a moment ago my plum I took from the company fruit basket turned out to be full of mould.
Hurray! All food is against me today.
Maybe this means it is a great week to start a diet and get slimmer before my New York trip?

Keep readin’
Tomorrow’s a new day and a new song.

Song of Today: "If The Milk Turns Sour" with John Murphy & David Hughes

Inga kommentarer: