torsdag, februari 23, 2006

"Alla Flickor" with Linda Bengtzing

Damn! I’m out of broadband again. Until week 10 at least.
HOW can it take SIX weeks to move (actually, it’s ME who moves the fu*king modem…the just turn on a switch) a broadband connection? Absurd.

I guess I have to blog off-line and put it here when nice friends (or 7Eleven) let me use their Internet...

Other things I’ve done today: been to the yearly book-sale (just bought two children’s books as future presents for Elsa) early in the morning and been to an interview (so I hopefully will get another assignment) so I can stay here in Stockholm for some more months.

By the way; one of the worst things of being off-line is not being able to download the new episodes of America’s Next Top Model (turn 6), which starts in the beginning of March… *sniff*
But at least I can look at the new girls already!


Keep readin’.
Tomorrow’s a new day and a new song.

Song of Today: "Alla Flickor" with Linda Bengtzing

Inga kommentarer: