fredag, februari 24, 2006

"Whatever Happens" with Michael Jackson

In some strange way the broadband returned for yet another day. Crazy… But since I leave for Gothenburg for the weekend (to see Depeche Mode…strangely how little this upcoming concert has effected this blog…I guess I have to listen to DM a little bit before Sunday) the blogging is still off for the weekend.

Having a minor hang-over (there was some sort of farewell party for a colleague last night) and no inspiration at all, I leave you with a (very good looking) picture from the upcoming Spider-man movie which has left me very frustrated since the text on the site I found the picture says:

"Take note that this artwork is NOT in black and white, yes that is Spidey in a black costume - and we all know what happens with Spider-Man's black costume."

No we don't!!! What happens?? Tell me!! Dammit!!
I have to talk to my comic-obsessed friend Mr Kanth this weekend.

Keep readin'.
Tomorrow's a new day and a new song.

Song of Today: "Whatever Happens" with Michael Jackson

Inga kommentarer: