onsdag, februari 08, 2006

"Sick & Tired" with The Cardigans

Funniest thing today. The logo for The Brazilian Institute for Oriental Studies which won the "Phallic Logo Awards"!

At home sick. Boring.
And in the new apartment…with almost no stuff or things to do…except work a bit…but after that? This had been a good time to sort all the papers laying all over the flat down in Gothenburg.
God, my throat hurts. Not as bad as last October, though.
I really want to be well tomorrow…it’s my bleedin’ birthday.
And there is an After Work with my new colleagues planed.
I really don’t want to be sitting here all day, then.
And I could have been at IKEA now. Or been fixing some kind of drape in my bedroom so the whole neighbourhood wouldn’t be able to watch me sleep.

Other things you notice when you home all day in your new apartment:
  • An empty refrigerator is really empty. And clean. (Mental note: Clean fridge in Gothenburg this weekend).
  • Today DN stopped showing up (good day for that…). I guess the girl who owns the apartment has given up her prescription and mine hasn’t kicked in yet.
  • If you don’t close the bathroom-door while peeing (or showering or whatever) people will see you right through the kitchen window.
  • To get out and buy breakfast in the middle of a capital like Stockholm is nothing like getting out in Kålltorp… The amount of things you’d like here is huge!
  • Not having a coffee-machine makes me crazy – I have to get down to 7Eleven soon for another cup.
  • I got several other peoples mail…but one was actually for me!
Keep readin’.
Tomorrow’s a new day and a new song.

Song of Today: "Sick & Tired" with The Cardigans

Inga kommentarer: