onsdag, februari 15, 2006

"Stupid Girl" with Pink

Had to write two articles for QX Magazine this evening…and try to set up curtains in my bedroom (it didn’t work)…and update my work-profile so they can try to sell me to anyone here in Stockholm so I can stay (please, please)!!!

Anywho. No time for some extended blogging, therefore. I just pick the song of today from Pink. Not that I like her (or this new single) very much…but the video is a true hit. Especially when she dresses up like Shakira (I really don’t like Shakira, by the way…or well…her songs that is…and way of singing...I guess she's kinda cute though) and tries to look sexy while washing a car. Fantastic!
Bite that sponge, girl!

Keep readin’.
Tomorrow’s a new day and a new song.

Song of Today: "Stupid Girl" with Pink

Inga kommentarer: