tisdag, februari 14, 2006

"Valentine" with Beautiful South

A very nice Valentine’s Day…and a much better day than yesterday. Thank god...
Had a beer with a guy I hadn’t seen for eleven years. A guy from Chalmers who also had turned out gay (lived with his boyfriend since eight years or so) and who had some very fun and interesting stories to tell over some food and alcohol. Fantastic! ;)

I guess I should list people I love today since it’s Valentine and everything…but if I start doing that I only miss someone or get anxiety attacks over in which order I should put them…
…so I guess I have to hope the people I love already know that since I try to tell them (in different ways) as often as I can.

Keep readin’.
Tomorrow’s a new day and a new song.

Song of Today: "Valentine" with Beautiful South

Inga kommentarer: