måndag, februari 13, 2006

"Bad Day" with R.E.M

What was it about this day?

At first it might happen that I have to move back to Stockholm again, since the work I should have been doing here in Stockholm suddenly fell trough… So from April I might move telephone, broadband and all my stuff back to Gothenburg again (for a additional cost of XXXX SEK). Zzzzzzzzz.

My coffee-situation is beyond all criticism. I have no coffeemaker at home (and I didn’t find anyone at a reasonable prize), I loath instant coffee, and the coffee at work tastes like shit.

After being to IKEA (going there with my Sis might have been the only nice thing with this day) and a HUGE food market, the bag I was carrying all the food in just broke, and all food fell out on the floor of Systembolaget…

…which by the way hadn’t got the wine I was there to buy (to drown my sorrows of having to move back before being able to experience the Stockholm summer at the lovely balcony in my apartment).

And when I got home and tried to get my key to unlock my door my pants just broke….they ripped from my knee to my ass – which leaves me with two pairs of fully functional - not ripped nor to tight pants here in Stockholm.

And tomorrow it’s another fu*king Valentines Day to spend by my self. Jippie! And the cards I should have sent weren’t even bought today.

The only thing left now might be the angry neighbor…

Keep readin’.
Tomorrow’s a new day and a new song.

Song of Today: "Bad Day" with R.E.M

Inga kommentarer: