torsdag, februari 16, 2006

"Miss You Much" with Janet Jackson

I know they have a wonderful time (since I can read their stories here) and I really don’t envy them that much (of course I’d like to relax and have some sun and salty swims…but all that flying?? No way, José!), and I really don’t begrudge them some time off from work…
…but I still want them to come back right now! Pronto!

Who am I going to talk all Melodifestival-trivia with (the new stage, the new rules, and things like that) now, when Arne isn’t in Sweden?
With who can I discuss whether Marble House with The Knife is the best song right now, and the outrageous scandal that NO TV-channel in Sweden (cable or not) are going to send the Academy Awards the year of the Brokeback, if Andreas isn’t somewhere I can even send him a text-message?

Get back home right now guys! I miss you!!
(You can bring some pineapples and umbrella drinks if you have to, I won’t mind.)

Keep readin’
Tomorrow’s a new day and a new song.

Song of Today: "Miss You Much" with Janet Jackson

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

WHAT?!?!?!?!?
No Oscars on Swedish Television?
That IS outrageous!!!

We miss you too.
Although we have a terrific time.
=)

Bye bye for now...