lördag, februari 11, 2006

"A Different Corner" with George Michael

Strangest thing; my broadband still actually works in Gothenburg!
I don’t now what that means exactly (haven’t they understood that they should have start to transfer it?) but it has had me locked in front of this screen much more than I originally intended this weekend…
OK. I’ve had a lot of fun also.
Yesterday I had some beers with my friend Javad and a colleague at a new hotel bar in town (Quite nice bar, actually….located at the train station. Future place to be when I arrive from Stockholm maybe?) and today me, FF and J had brunch at Egg&Milk (my new favorite place to eat in Gbg), then J and I walked around town a bit – and tonight me and F have eaten a little food, had a little wine and looked at some TV (and also a bit of the movie "March of the Penguins").
…and then I have packed, and packed, and packed….
And it turned out to be just clothes this time around also… I guess I have to by the stuff I need in Stockholm instead.
Like new sheets.

I also got a very nice birthday present from J!
"Ladies and Gentlemen – The Best of George Michael" the DVD with all his music videos! Very cool. I have been nostalgic all afternoon.
The song of today is therefore obviously from that DVD, and an old favorite I rediscovered today.

Keep readin’.
Tomorrow’s a new day and a new song.

Song of Today: "A Different Corner" with George Michael

Inga kommentarer: