söndag, april 09, 2006

"Bröllopsklockor" with Pugh Rogefeldt

Today I was summoned to a café in town to have some sort of coffee-gathering with my best friends…it turned out to be an announcement that two of my best friends secretly had got married yesterday!
Congratulations!!
Well…they WHERE engaged so it wasn’t THAT big of a surprise…but nobody (except for their families) knew it was happening this weekend.
I guess they also robbed us of one hell of a party (for most of my friends it was the second wedding in a row they missed…it is clearly a down going trend of big weddings) but I will haunt them until I get one.
I know I have a great wedding speech somewhere inside just waiting to get out for these two…
But even so - for know I just wish them all luck in the world, and I hope the will have a great honeymoon in Venezuela this (and next) week.
Hugs.

Keep readin’.
Tomorrow’s a new day and a new song.

Song of Today: "Bröllopsklockor" with Pugh Rogefeldt

Inga kommentarer: