tisdag, april 11, 2006

"Positive" with The Mo

I always get that I’m too negative, so today I list some positive things:

* My favorite child makes me happy just looking at her in the pictures I took this weekend. Cutest in the world (see pic)!
* The sun is finally shining (though it’s still cold).
* I was back at the gym this morning (I’ve gained some weight during my absence due to the London trip/the cold, but not "terrifying much") and my throat still seems okay…or at least not worse.
* I loooove my new jacket. I feel like a good looking Michael Jackson (oh, I know the contradictions in that sentence, but you have to see it I guess).
* The walk through the little wood to my work is a whole lot more pleasant when the pavement is dry and without snow, and you have no big suitcase to carry. (My intention was to ad "and when you’re having a "Cappuccino to go" in your hand", but an advice from me to you: stay away as far as you can from Pressbyrån’s Cappuccino!!)
* My computer has finally arrived to my Stockholm apartment due to some invaluable help from Rondo, Metica-Sara, and Sis. Now the only thing remaining is a night connecting all the cables again…
* Just two days until Johan arrives!

…and finally: If one laugh longer your life…how much longer does four simultaneous laughs make your life?
=)

Keep smiling. Keep readin'.
Tomorrow’s a new day and a new song.

Song of Today: "Positive" with The Mo

Inga kommentarer: