onsdag, april 05, 2006

"I Want Candy" with Bow Wow Wow

I’ve just received three GIGANTIC Easter eggs from my company (to deliver to our clients) and all I can think about is to open one of them and throw loads of chocolate down my throat…
Either I have to go to lunch right away now, or I guess my intention to stop going to the gym (to let my cold finally heal out and go away) but loose weight anyway by eating healthier will go out the window…

*Lunch*

Well, it didn’t make a difference… The lunch is over. My food was excellent (I made my special chicken with green pea pesto and white beans) but I still have cravings for the little red and blue eggs (and chocolate bears…and so on) lying in that mothership of all Easter-eggs right beside me.

HELP!!

Keep readin'.
Tomorrow’s a new day and a new song.

Song of Today: "I Want Candy" with Bow Wow Wow

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

May the force be with you / Magistern