fredag, april 07, 2006

"Juggernaut" with BWO

Friday.
Trainday.
And finally – Chartday!

It’s been a while, and it shows on the chart since all songs are new.
Well, Carola is still there with her Melodifestival winner…but this is the English version so in some ways it’s not a song from an old chart either.
BWO dominates with three songs from their new album (read my review in Swedish terrifying video if you’re afraid of flying (like me).
I found the song with The Attic on the net…and I’m not sure if it really is The Attic…but it’s good and I have no other suggestions…
Andreas Johnson has made some very good dance remixes of his Melodifestivalen-song. Very good initiative, Andreas! Everybody should follow his example…and I promise I’ll give them chance on my chart!
Marie Sernholt’s new album has got very, very bad reviews, but I don’t think it’s THAT bad. Just a bit…well…naïve or something. The chart song is sort of "ABBA of 2006", and who can resist that from a former ABBA-teen?
I told you about the Axel Boys Quartet yesterday…and Sanna…well, sometimes you need something butterish just to feel sorry for yourself!

This Week/Last Week/Peak/Weeks on Chart/Artist - Song

01/NE/01/01/
BWO - Juggernaut
02
/NE/02/01/
BWO - Angel of Night
03
/01/01/02/Carola - Invincible
04/NE/04/01/Le Sport - It's Not the End of the World
05/NE/05/01/The Attic - A Life to Live
06/NE/06/01/Andreas Johanson - Sing for Me (Soundfactory Futuretro Edit)
07/NE/07/01/BWO - Chariots of Fire
08/NE/08/01/
Marie Serneholt - I Need a House
09
/NE/09/01/The Axel Boys Quartet - Barbie Girl
10/NE/10/01/Sanna Nielsen - Rör Vid Min Själ


Keep readin'.
Tomorrow’s a new day and a new song.

Song of Today: "Juggernaut" with BWO

Inga kommentarer: