måndag, april 17, 2006

"No Regrets" with Robbie Williams

I've thought of this for a while, but today I have to write about the chairwoman of SSU, and her statement of having no regrets at all about being too drunk, knocking down a couple of guards, and call them racist names…
OK, she doesn’t admit to have done all that…but she was undoubtedly very, very drunk and caught by the police…and if you’re going to lead a political organization – and in extension have people voting for you – I guess it wouldn’t be that unfitting with some polite humbleness… Because it can’t be that easy that she know that some dark groups of the voters actually will change their vote and vote for her if they know she’s one of them – getting drunk and insulting immigrants?

The political world is a very strange place, and I will have a hard time finding a political party to vote for in September. Not that I don’t have opinions in different matters and not that I don’t find it important (because I do – and I think it is a duty to have voted if you’re going to complain afterwards), but there are so many bad, corrupted people in every party…and it’s always the small, extreme parties that gets the power due to the block-politic we’re practicing here in Sweden.

*sigh*

Keep readin'.
Tomorrow’s a new day and a new song.

Song of Today: "No Regrets" with Robbie Williams

Inga kommentarer: