tisdag, april 18, 2006

"We're So Loud" with Dub Sweden

The word "Spring Break" got a whole new meaning today, when spring took a break.
OK, when I woke up and where supposed to take a power walk, THEN it was quite nice weather outside – but when I missed my train by about 20 seconds (and had to wait for a new one in 25 minutes since they thought canceling some trains where a good idea today…again) the grey clouds started coming and it turned cold.
I hope it changes until this weekend when F&H turn up!

…and apropos of nothing; since I bought a radio this weekend – streaming P3 at my computer suddenly works…
I guess that’s irony for you.

But at least now I can listen to Lantz&Carina right now, while trying to get used to working again…and I will make the next song coming up the song of the day, just as a celebration to my radio come back...

*10 minutes later*

...my god...do they play music in this show?? Bla, bla, bla...and they're really not that funny anymore, are they? Now!! Oh, and it's a good one. Not that it has anything to do with my reality since I'm quiet as a mouse with my headphones...but anyway. Here you go!

Keep readin'.
Tomorrow’s a new day and a new song.

Song of Today: "We're So Loud" with Dub Sweden

Inga kommentarer: