onsdag, april 26, 2006

"Lemon" with U2

People walking past my desk today might wonder what the hell I’m doing, since I’m sitting here taking zips from a plastic lemon…
Yesterday I went to the doctor, and he told me I had some kind of throat infection (here we go again…remember last October?) that also has infected my tongue, and turned it into some sort of fungus disaster. The cure (for the tongue) was to lower the pH-value in my moth, and he recommended things lemon candy.
Well, I hate lemon candy. Much. So when my sister gave me the tip to drink pure lemon juice (and I had a little plastic lemon in my fridge, due to my green-pea-pesto I make all the time, and in which lemon juice is an ingredient) I jumped on the suggestion. But it clearly looks silly.

Keep readin'.
Tomorrow’s a new day and a new song.

Song of Today: "Lemon" with U2

Inga kommentarer: