söndag, april 02, 2006

"Home & Dry" with Pet Shop Boys

So…
I’m back at home again (or at least in Gothenburg – the definition of "home" for me seems to be a bit floating this year) and enormously tired and totally dried up after many, many kilometers of town-walking and ale-drinking.
It has been a fantastic trip! Really amazing.
The weather (mostly sunny, about 15 degrees), the shopping, the pints of London Pride (my favorite beer), the coffees at Starbucks…just being there and smell the smells and feel the pulse is unbelievable.
…and the best of all this time was of course the company!
J.A.C.K – me and my three little homies.
It was really nice just to hang out with them, talk to them about everyday stuff and just learn to know them all over again as the persons they are nowadays in their new life-situations with children and houses.
It was also my first trip to London without visiting Camden…something I previously thought might be impossible…and except for a very short trip to an almost closed British Museum the only cultural event was buying a book and watching the street artists at Covent Garden through the windows of a nearby pub.
But I managed to keep my shopping-tempo down (not the sum of spent money, though) and I almost reached my goal of drinking five beers in pubs I’d never been in before, and five in pubs I’d previously visited (the J.A.C.K boys where thirsty, but not nearly as thirsty as F1 & F2), so everything where just peachy.

I don’t even try to pretend I wrote the blogs for Friday and Saturday on these days, but instead you get a short summarize of the trip in the two previous blogs below.
Enjoy.

Keep readin'.
Tomorrow’s a new day and a new song.

Song of Today: "Home & Dry" with Pet Shop Boys

Inga kommentarer: