måndag, april 10, 2006

"Kal E. Anka Suger Pung" with Onkel Kånkel

Snippets of my day so far:

• The "internet-on-X2000 obsession" of mine seems to slowly drift away in proportion to how slow it functions when the whole train turn on their laptops at the same time.
• The man in the seat behind me on the train poured out his coffee into his lap, on his seat and all over his computer… Talk about a bad start of the week.
• The lamb-thingie I was supposed to eat (at the Lebanese Restaurant at Kista Galleria Food Court) at lunch just went out when I turned up with my tray. It had to be chicken instead. I guess I’m the only person who has actually boosted my bird-eating since the bird flue crossed our borders.
• The episode of "C.S.I" I watched on the train where really, really good. I sometimes forget why this is the most watched TV-show in the states, but now I understand it again…
• …the latest episode of "The New Adventures of Old Christine" stank however. Have they really lost it already? After just five episodes? Please give me a new episode of "How I Met Your Mother" soon, so my faith in sitcoms returns.
• How will I ever find a song that matches anything I’ve just written?
• I’m responsible for three documents this far at work…two of them had troubles in them when they where delivered today. Bad luck, incompetence or just no plain interest?
• I have to find a way to transport my computer from one part of Stockholm to another… - but I guess I’ll do that after I’d figured out the easiest way to get me and my luggage home so I may throw myself on my sofa as fast as possible after this day is over…
• The cutest story today has to be this one about the gay ducklings! I guess they had read about the German gay penguins and thought they would like to give it a try…and now I know what song to choose. =)

Keep readin'.
Tomorrow’s a new day and a new song.

Song of Today: "Kal E. Anka Suger Pung" with Onkel Kånkel

Inga kommentarer: