torsdag, mars 16, 2006

"1 Life" with Xandee

Scariest thing this morning: I finally saw the strange lady living in the apartment under me…and she looked like PURE evil. Really! She looked like some old witch right out of and old fairytale. My god. I will continue watching TV with earphones for I while, I can promise you…
SCARY!

Someone who never look anything like evil is E-man (Damn, I miss my old room at work in Gothenburg) who against his will has turned out to be something of a supermodel in the yearly economical report from our company.
Funny as hell - but it’s a fab photo, isn’t it?

Right now on P4 Melodifestivalen fabulous little web-radio when you want MORE Melodifestivalen to get the mood up for Saturday): 1 Life with Xandee - the song whose chorus sounds almost exactly like BWO's Temple of Love.
If there was a chance BWO could win on Saturday, it had been interesting to see if they had had a better destiny than poor Xandee. She turned out to be number 21…

Keep readin'.
Tomorrow’s a new day and a new song.

Song of Today: "1 Life" with Xandee

Inga kommentarer: