onsdag, mars 15, 2006

"I’m with Stupid" with Pet Shop Boys

Sometimes I wonder what I do in this new work place (and in this town by the way, but that vary from day to day so I shouldn't go into that anymore today).

I've been here for 1½ weeks and I still haven't got my own work account… I have no specific work assignments, and nobody seems to even notice me (or at least they are doing their best trying to avoid me…today two people turned around without even saying hello or good morning tome when the realized that my colleague (who usually is sitting next to me) was home sick.

At least I got a suitable song for my day from Johan-the-Great, which I have wanted to hear for some time now: The new PSB-single!

Oh-oh, I'm with Stupid
Oh-oh, I'm with Stupid
Oh-oh, I'm with Stupid
Oh-oh, I'm with Stupid

Is stupid really stupid
or a different kind of smart?
That's how you stole my heart
I'm with Stupid

What can I say? It's very PetShopBoys:ish in a Heart/Actually kind a way. It is SO retro and SO 80’s that it is hard to believe if you don't hear it. I feel like I am 15 again, listening to Tracks with Kaj Kindwall… It's very hard to say if it's a chart topper here in Sweden, but it might have a really good chance on my personal chart…and I think it will have lots of airplay at the radio stations.

Grade: I'll give it 7 shoulder-puffs out of 10.

Keep readin'.
Tomorrow’s a new day and a new song.

Song of Today: "I'm with Stupid" with Pet Shop Boys

Inga kommentarer: