lördag, mars 25, 2006

"Jag Hatar att Jag Älskar Dig. Och Jag Älskar Dig så Mycket att Jag Hatar Mig" with Håkan Hellström

I’ve got heterosexual people indignant when I’ve said I love music with Kylie, and I’ve got homosexual people mad over that I worship the music by Kent…
...but nobody I listen to makes people mad like Mr Håkan Hellström.
Irrespective of sexuality.
I really don’t get it… He’s just another singer.
Sometimes he makes crappy music, and sometimes he makes wonderful songs like his latest single. It’s the song of today and it is a beautiful song with lots of emotions and a superb lyric.
How can you hate this if you like music?
Because he doesn’t sing every note correctly (I can’t even tell if he doesn’t, but that’s the argument people often use)?
Well, I rather listen to this song 24/7 than one song by Il Divo.

Even if they get every tune right.

Keep readin'.
Tomorrow’s a new day and a new song.

Song of Today: "Jag Hatar att Jag Älskar Dig. Och Jag Älskar Dig så Mycket att Jag Hatar Mig" with Håkan Hellström

Inga kommentarer: