söndag, mars 05, 2006

"Long Night" with The Corrs

It’s Oscarsnight tonight!
…and since I don’t know when I should be at work tomorrow I have decided to keep up my ten year tradition and see it through this night (it’s on between 2 and 5.30 a.m. here in Sweden).
So, who will win? Well, here are my predictions in the main categories!

Best Film: Brokeback Mountain
Best Direction: Ang Lee
Best Male Lead: Philip Seymore Hoffman (but I’d preferred Heath)
Best Female Lead: Reese Witherspoon
Best Male Supporting: George Clooney (but of course I root for Jake)
Best Female Supporting: Rachel Weisz (but it could as easily go to Amy Adams or Michelle Williams)
Best Screenplay: Brokeback Mountain (adapted) and Crash (original)

I also hope for Brokeback Mountain in Cinematography and Score, and for Tim Burton’s Corpse Bride (but Wallace&Gromit will of course take home the golden man) for Best Animated…and hopefully Best Documentary won’t go to the penguins…and Dolly will get one for her song in Transamerica.

It will be a fun, long night!

Keep readin’.
Tomorrow’s a new day and a new song.

Song of Today: "Long Night" with The Corrs

Inga kommentarer: